Friday, January 30, 2009

The Winky-Wonky Scarf is finished

I finished up the Winky-Wonky scarf and was pleased with how it turned out. The photos don't really do it justice because I was working under less than optimal lighting conditions. Even my mom liked it. It came out a bit narrower than I would have liked, but I'm planning to do another one using needle one size larger and I think it will be simply awesome.

Here's a close-up to show the stitch detail:
Now I need to get my pattern proofed and posted for sale on the Etsy site. One awesome thing about selling original patterns is that I have no shipping cost to email the pdf file. Next I need to get the snowball hat pattern transcribed. I'm also planning a couple of felted bags, but I need to hunt up a graph that I used several years ago to make a double-knitted blanket as I want to put that design on one of the bags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Looks like you've got some exciting things going.
Dianna