Sunday, January 11, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Okay, never mind that it's now January. Mike left the little tree up a few extra days because I was working on this tree skirt to fit our little Christmas tree.I think it actually turned out pretty well. Of course I'll have to press out the points a bit when I drag out the iron (which I had no intention of doing at 11:45 p.m. on Friday when I finished this thing). At any rate it definitely looks better than the other tree skirt that I had there before. It's just the right size and a little more colorful than the oversized plain white one it replaced (actually sized for a regular tree, not a miniature tree).


Now I guess Mike can finally take down the last Christmas tree for this year, and I'll pack the tree skirt safely away to enjoy next year.

Coming next: yoga mat bags and brain overload.

No comments: