Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two Baby Blanket Orders

A dear friend from church had recently asked if I would be able to knit a baby blanket for her to give to her friends who are expecting a baby soon after having miscarried their first child. We agreed to meet at church on Tuesday evening so I could show her some sample blankets and some patterns. She looked over what I had to show her and quickly settled on the white blanket I had made - except that she wanted it in green. I assured her that it was no problem to make a green version of that pattern, and as I was gathering up my blankets and patterns to head home, the church organist asked to look at them, as he also has friends who are parents-to-be. He really liked the green blanket that I had, except that he wanted it in yellow. So now when I go to Springfield tomorrow I have to go yarn shopping as well.

No comments: