Friday, March 13, 2009

The Blanket is Finished

So the yarn that I bought by remote control (see this post) worked up into a beautiful lacy baby blanket.

I finished the blanket on Friday night and shipped it on Monday afternoon. On Wednesday I was very pleasantly surprised to receive this email from the purchaser:
"Hello there, I just wanted to let you know, I received my blanket today. I left feedback for you, but I wanted to make sure you knew personally that I love it so much. It matches a baby gown I have for my new baby boy on the way, I can't wait to use it. Thank you for your talents and time. Very excellent service and so fast.
Thanks again, Rebekah."

I'm so delighted to hear that she loved the blanket. It's very rare to receive actual feedback from purchasers and it is such a good feeling.

Now I'm off and kn
itting on the next project - a pair of socks for one of my special friends.









I can't wait to get them done and see how she likes them!

P.S. Unfortunately the chocolate is all gone now!

No comments: