Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Preparing for Next Semester Classes

Proposal forms came out this week for Spring 2010 classes. I have to get outlines prepared and all of my proposals submitted by Friday, November 6.
I'll definitely be re-offering Knitting 101, and adding a new class called Knitting and Computers. I'm thinking about a couple of other classes as well. Any suggestions would be welcome and appreciated!
I'll definitely continue my individual computer tutoring sessions as I'm really enjoying those and the students I've had seem to be liking them as well. I may also be teaching a private computer class for a bank's senior citizen group in Hillsboro. Lots to think about, more to do. Not to mention a knitting project list a mile long. Too bad I can't figure out how to knit and type at the same time!

No comments: