Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Three Hats and the Last Two Stockings

In November at my last craft fair of the year, I received a custom order for three adult-sized hats. The customer had seen my baby/toddler hats and wanted a couple of them done in adult sizes for herself and two friends. They were finished a couple of evenings ago and picked up this morning. Here are the three hats:
I also finished up the last two stockings, going to two different customers. The first one is someone who found me at a craft fair in November and requested one stocking to be made in time for Christmas and another in preparation for next year. Here is the stocking that I made for her for this year:The last one for this year goes to a friend who had me make two for her for last Christmas for her new son-in-law and daughter-in-law. This year she has a new granddaughter (born right before Thanksgiving) and needed a stocking for the new baby. Here's Mckinzie's stocking:
Now I'm done with the Christmas knitting and I can relax and start figuring out how to get the house straightened up for company that will be coming in the next week or so. But, never fear! There is still plenty of knitting left for me to do this winter - one Christmas stocking pre-ordered for next year, two scarves with probably more to come, not to mention snowball hats, yoga mat bags, yoga socks, and legwarmers. Oh, yes, and a few pairs of socks for dear hubby who is running very short on hand-knitted socks as his are all several years old and wearing out.

That said, I'd like to wish all of my loyal readers (all two of you! LOL) a very Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year.

No comments: