Monday, September 14, 2009

I Got the Check!

I received my check today from Mary Maxim in payment for the pattern that I sold to them. I guess that officially makes me a published designer now. Not to mention that we can definitely use the money!

I did verify that the baby blanket I submitted along with the big blanket did not win any prizes. In fact it should have been returned to me in July when they sent back all of the non-winning entries. Now they're busy trying to track down what they might have done with my blanket so that they can get it back to me. It will be up for sale on my Etsy site as soon as I get it back.

The heart blanket will stay at Mary Maxim to be photographed for the catalog and the printed pattern folder. It is supposed to be returned to me in March or April. Meanwhile I will be sure to post a link as soon as the pattern is available on their website.

No comments: