Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Two More Etsy Sales

Hooray! Two more Etsy items sold today - a couple of Christmas stockings to a lady in California.

I was able to relist the fisherman stocking immediately because I had another one already made up.

The sock monkey stocking was the only one of its kind that I had on hand, so I won't be making any more of those this year.
Tomorrow I'll photograph and list my full-size afghans and some of my baby/children's hats. I'll have to photograph the fruit hats as well, and I'm sure there are a lot more things that I can't think of right now.

If I could just have a couple more sales days like this it would really help the budgetary crisis immensely. Now if I could just get caught up with my special order stuff we'd be good to go. For some reason I always have many more knitting projects than I have time to do them all. To quote the image from one of my favorite tote bags, "So much yarn, so little time..."

No comments: