Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Busy Week (or Three)

I've been busy this week finishing up a few projects that I've had in the works for a while, some of which had been languishing on the needles for several weeks. I decided that I wanted to get at least a few of these finished before I started anything new. I'm almost done with my latest pair of socks and need to weave in loose ends on a couple of bigger things that I have had "done, but not finished" for some time. I expect to get the blanket and the afghan listed on Etsy in the next couple of days. I also have to knit a pair of men's slippers in addition to the pair I knitted last night so I can ship them out as a custom Etsy order by Wednesday. As soon as the socks are finished and delivered to their recipient, I'll be working on some wire-knitted jewelry, a couple of felted bags, and a secret project I can't post yet in case the recipient happens to read my blog (not to mention whatever else comes up unexpectedly in the meantime).

No comments: