Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Snowball Hat

A couple of weeks ago I had a booth at a craft fair in Benld. The lady in the booth next to me was very excited when I arrived to open my booth on Saturday morning (we had set up on Friday night and zipped the tent up so we didn't have to get there so early on Saturday). She said that she had been looking all over for me since she had bought one of my fruit hats the year before. By the end of the day, she had bought another fruit hat for her new baby, and placed a special order for two hats "white with something like snowballs". I didn't have anything like that in stock, or even in a pattern ready to go. So, a new pattern is born!

This is the result. I think it came out pretty cute. But I HATE making bobbles! Maybe I'll just write down the pattern and sell it instead of making any more hats.

No comments: